Conditions for Participation
The World Nomad Games are held every two years.
Dates: September 2-8, 2018.
Location: Cholpon-Ata and Kyrchyn Gorge, Issyk-Kul province, Kyrgyz Republic.
Arrival dates and registration: August 31 - September 1, 2018.
Opening ceremony: September 2, 2018.
Closing ceremony: September 8, 2018.
Departure date: September 9, 2018 before 12.00 PM.
Participation and application terms
The countries that are willing to participate in the 3rd WNG are requested to fill in the electronic application and provide the following information:
- list of sports delegation members and applications for various sports;
- entry forms of the competition participants (sportsmen, coaches, referees, representatives) with their photographs;
- scanned copies of passports of all delegation members and other documents;
- sports delegations’ schedule of arrival to the Kyrgyz Republic and departure.
Registration of participants is held from May 15 until July 15, 2018.
Only countries that submit their applications in a timely manner are allowed to participate in the 3rd WNG. Each unit of a federal state has the right to present their teams.
Local sports associations or federations of participating countries representing various sports disciplines will be responsible for their national teams formation approved by a competent authority in the sphere of physical education and sports.
Financial terms and conditions
The Organizing Committee covers the following expenses:
- meals and accommodation during the 3rd WNG for sports delegations’ members;
- local transportation for delegations (airport – hotel – competition venue and back) during the 3rd WNG;
- rent of horses for horseback riding competitions (Kok Boru, Er Enish, Horseback Archery).
Participants cover the following expenses:
- rent of horses for horse racing competitions (At Chabysh, Kunan Chabysh, Zhorgo Salysh, Byshty Zhorgo, Flat Racing, Endurance).
For additional information regarding participation in the 3rd WNG, please contact the following persons:
100, Razzakov St., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 720040
Secretariat on Preparation and Hosting of the Third World Nomad Games
– Belek Usenbekov, cell + 996 (558) 707 807, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
17, Togolok Moldo St., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 720001
Department for National Sports
– Askaraly Madaminov, cell +996 (772) 150 145, e-mail: email@example.com