Traditional archery competitions are held in the following disciplines:
- traditional archery (the Kyrgyz Republic);
- traditional archery (the Turkish Republic);
- traditional archery (the Republic of Korea);
- traditional horseback archery (Turkey and Kyrgyzstan);
- traditional distance-shooting archery (Hungary).
Traditional archery competitions do not allow Olympic bows, bows with sight, cross-bows, or the use of arrows made of carbonic and synthetic materials. Bows and arrows must be made of natural components.
TRADITIONAL ARCHERY (Republic of Korea).
Composition of the team – 7 people: 6 athletes (4 men and 2 women), 1 coach.
Athletes older than 18 are allowed to take part in competitions. Individual trials for competitions are held for men and women.
Competitions are held under the current rules of the Traditional Archery Association of the Republic of Korea.