Requirements for entry to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic for participants in sports, cultural and scientific events of the 3rd World Nomad Games:
Requirements for crossing the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to Article 7. of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About External Migration," foreign citizens or stateless persons enter the Kyrgyz Republic and leave the Kyrgyz Republic through checkpoints on the state border which are open for international communication on valid documents and visas, unless otherwise provided by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and entered into the procedure established by law in force by international treaties to which the Kyrgyz Republic is a party.
However, in accordance with Article 6. of this Law, citizens of a foreign country in respect of which a visa-free regime operates, can enter, leave, follow transit, move and stay on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic without a visa for one of the valid documents.
The citizens of foreign countries, provided for by the appropriate list approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, are subject to a simplified visa regime. Citizens of these foreign countries have the right to enter, leave, follow transit, move and stay on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on the basis of a visa received for personal treatment upon arrival in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
You can get acquainted with visa and visa-free regime following this link.
After the import of goods for personal use, subject to customs declaration and moved to the customs territory of the Customs Union in the Kyrgyz Republic, physical persons should be made customs operations associated with their customs declaration for temporary importation. Customs declaration of goods for personal use is made using a passenger customs declaration and is carried out by the declarant or customs representative.
The Commission of the Customs Union of June 18, 2010 № 331 approved the list of goods temporarily imported with full conditional exemption from customs duties and taxes. According to the provisions of the List from the payment of customs duties and taxes during temporary import are exempted:
- animals remain in the ownership of a foreign person for fattening, training, breeding, veterinary treatment, testing, tourist activities, rescue operations, special functions, participation in exhibitions, contests, competitions, demonstrations, performances and other similar events not related to the extraction of income, but also for medical purposes and as livestock intended for use on the border area (section 22);
- goods intended for sports competitions, demonstration sports events or training in the territory of the Customs Union - if such goods are remained in the ownership of an alien and are imported in an amount corresponding to their destination.
Obligations to declare the goods of WNG participants are remained with the participants themselves.
To participate in competitions for the III WNG sports horses and other animals from the countries participating in the Eurasian Economic Union must be accompanied by veterinary certificates approved by the decision №455 of the Customs Union Commission on November 18, 2010. Animals from third countries must be accompanied by veterinary certificates approved by the decision № 607 of the Commission of the Customs Union of April 7, 2011.
For importation of animals and birds from the countries-participants of the EAEU and third countries veterinary and sanitary requirements approved by the decision of the Commission No. 317 of the Customs Union of June 18, 2010.
Requirements for the import of weapons and pyrotechnics
In accordance with the Rules for the circulation of official and civilian weapons and ammunition in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on 21 November 2001, hunting and sporting weapons may be imported by foreign nationals to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in the presence of a hunting contract or an invitation to participate in the Sporting events and the relevant permission of the internal affairs body. It must be exported within the time frame established by the contract or invitation.
The importation and using on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of all types and models of weapons by foreign citizens in order to ensure personal safety, protect the life and health of other citizens, their property, escort of goods and for other purposes not specified in part one of Paragraph 37 of the above-mentioned Rule is prohibited, if this is not provided for by international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic.
On sports equipment for archery permits are not required.
In accordance with paragraph 32 of the Rules for the circulation of civil pyrotechnic products on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on August 24, 2007, No. 368, using(demonstration) of fireworks on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is carried out by legal entities and individuals licensed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs Of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In accordance with paragraph 56 of the same Rule, the importation of civil pyrotechnic products into the Kyrgyz Republic is effected by a permit issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on the basis of the following documents:
- petitions of the head of a legal or physical person, where the name and quantity (weight) of the imported civilian pyrotechnic product are indicated; surname, first name, patronymic, series and passport number of the person responsible for importation; the state from which these products are imported; customs point through which imports are made;
- certificates for the operation of a warehouse (basic, expendable) for storing civil pyrotechnic products issued by the bodies of internal affairs and the state fire service;
- licenses for the right to engage in licensed activities.
While importing a civil pyrotechnic product across the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic, the following documents are provided to the customs authority:
- a license to engage in a licensed type of activity;
- permission to purchase, store civilian pyrotechnic products;
- permission to import civil pyrotechnic products with indication of the quantity (weight) of the imported product;
- permission to transport pyrotechnic products;
- certificate of admission of a vehicle for the carriage of dangerous goods;
- certificate of the driver's admission to the carriage of dangerous goods;
- scheme for the route of transport of dangerous goods;
- a certificate of compliance with the safety requirements issued in the country where the pyrotechnic product is manufactured.