Traditional archery competitions are held in the following disciplines:
- traditional archery (the Kyrgyz Republic);
- traditional archery (the Turkish Republic);
- traditional archery (the Republic of Korea);
- traditional horseback archery (Turkey and Kyrgyzstan);
- traditional distance shooting archery (Hungary).
Traditional archery competitions do not allow Olympic bows, bows with sight, cross-bows, or the use of arrows made of carbonic and synthetic materials. Bows and arrows must be made of natural components.
TRADITIONAL DISTANCE-SHOOTING ARCHERY (Hungary).
Participants in traditional archery and horseback archery competitions are also allowed to take part in traditional distance-shooting archery competitions. Athletes older than 18 are allowed to take part in competitions. The competitions are held among men and women in individual rating.
Competitions are held under the current rules of the rules of the Hungarian Turan Fund.